Age: 12 months – 2.9 years
Class Size: 9 Children / 3 Teachers
- Painting, storytelling, singing, dancing and dramatic play are all part of our daily activities.
- The language rich environment helps to promote literacy in young children.
- The physical environment includes child size furniture, sinks, and toilets to help the children gain self-confidence and independence while encouraging self- help skills.
- Our monthly curriculum offers new adventures and opportunities for exploration and growth. The children are encouraged to explore the environment through various sensory, music, gross motor, and fine motor activities.
- Staff will assist families with toilet training as needed.
- We offer 60 minutes of gross motor activities daily.
- Children will be encouraged to socialize with children and adults.