Age: 15 months to 4 years
Class Size: One classroom of 9 children / 2 teachers
- Our monthly curriculum offers new adventures and opportunities for exploration and growth. The children are encouraged to explore the environment through various sensory, music, gross motor, and fine motor activities.
- Painting, storytelling, singing, dancing and dramatic play are all part of our daily activities.
- The language rich environment helps to promote literacy in young children.
- The physical environment includes child size furniture, sinks, and toilets to help the children gain self-confidence and independence while encouraging self-help skills.
- Staff will assist parents with toilet training as needed.
Age: 2.9 to 7 years
Class Size: Two classrooms 20 children / 3 teachers
- Our monthly curriculum includes a variety of creative arts, science and discovery, social studies, music appreciation, and culinary arts.
- Children learn to take turns, solve problems, respect differences and resolve conflicts, all in preparation for successful school years ahead.
- As part of our curriculum we enjoy a spacious playground for outdoor play.
- The low teacher student ratio creates a positive learning environment where the individual needs of each child are met in a safe, active and effective classroom environment.